Questions? We Have Answers.

Yes, you are required to obtain an Agent’s Insurance license in your resident state and any other states you want to work in.
The required License Training course can be done in person or on line through a class on Zoom. Once you have successfully completed the training, you would be scheduled to take the State Exam.
MAMS has multiple LEAD sources to guarantee that our agents have clients that are interested in life insurance coverage.
You are an independent contractor. You can set your own hours and decide how many days a week you want to work. The more you put into the activities, the more successful you will be.
Most of our new agents will earn $1,200 to $2000 a week in commissions depending on how you manage your schedule and activities to be successful
Mid-Atlantic Marketing Solutions NC

Ready to become part of our winning team?

We represent great carriers with competitive commissions.